The most complete listing of resources available in Utah County can be found by calling 2-1-1 from any phone or by visiting the United Way website (unitedwayuc.org). If you are in Salt Lake, Davis, Tooele, or Summit county, calling 2-1-1 will connect you with the Salt Lake United Way.
Food and Care Coalition (foodandcare.org)
299 E. 900 South, Provo,
8:30-5:30 Monday-Friday, meals on Saturday and Sunday
- Meals served daily (breakfast at 8:30, lunch at noon and dinner at 4:30 Monday through Saturday, and lunch at noon on Sundays and holidays). Click here for a current schedule.
- Limited emergency shelter through motel voucher program, onsite transitional housing, and aid for first month’s rent (click here for more information).
- Limited bus tokens
- Clothing, blankets and sleeping bags, hygiene supplies
- Computer lab
- Laundry and shower facilities
- Mail delivery
LDS Transient Bishop
1415 N. State St., Provo (by Deseret Industries)
Community Action Services Food Pantry (communityactionprovo.org)
815 S. 200 West, Provo
Tabitha’s Way Thrift Store and Food Pantry (tabithasway.com)
140 N. Main St., Spanish Fork
Food cards, financial assistance, childcare and medical programs for qualified applicants (click here). Keep in mind that it takes time for your application for any benefits, including food cards, to be processed.
- 1550 N. 200 West, Provo, 801-342-2600
- 557 W. State Street, Lehi, 801-753-4500
- 1185 N Chappel Dr., Spanish Fork, 801-794-6600
Salt Lake Area Resources
For the United Way Salt Lake area homeless resource list, click here.
Resources in Juab, Millard, Sanpete, Sevier, Piute and Wayne Counties
For a six county United Way resource list, click here.